Although you do not have to subscribe to the MQP YouTube channel, it may make it easier to find each week if you plan to watch it that way.
- You do not already have the YouTube app, download it onto your mobile device. If using a computer or laptop, visit https://www.youtube.com/
- Click on the magnifying class at the top to begin the search.
- Type ‘Mary Queen of Peace Rogers’ in the search field.
- Look for the MQP logo and click on ‘SUBSCRIBE.’
- Then click on the name to go to the MQP YouTube page.
- Shortly before any livestream Mass begins, you will see the altar with a countdown for when the Mass goes live. Click on that Mass to view it. Masses will be saved here if you wish to view them at another time.
For future viewing, simply click on ‘Subscriptions’ at the bottom, then select the Mary Queen of Peace page to view Mass.
For printer friendly instructions, click here