We are asking our Parish Community to help support our efforts to fund the “ESSENTIALS” – please contact the Parish Office if you would like to designate your donation to a specific item or items!
- $15,600 Asphalt for Memorial Drive Entrance (request from City)
- $2,641 Gutter & Downspouts (partially donated)
- $812: USPO Mail Box forMQP School (1 donated – THANK YOU!)
- Conference Rooms Tables & Chairs
- $149 each: 28 – Mesh black conference room chair
- $5,744 Fence required by City of Rogers next to Rectory
- Interior / Exterior Signage
- Installation of 3 compartment kitchen sink, plumbing supply/ waste/hot water heater/ drywall repair/ floor tile
- The saying goes — Many hands make light work! We need many hands! As schedules are finalized, we will post the HELP NEEDED here, as well as utilize the bulletin, and email to get the word out.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
A HUGE thank you to those parishioners who have donated the following to the Parish Life Center Project!
- DESK CHAIRS FOR OFFICE
- WHITE BOARDS
- TVs FOR CONFERENCE ROOMS
- $$ TOWARDS COFFEE MAKER
- COMMERCIAL WATER SOFTENER
- GATHERING SPACE TABLES & CHAIRS
- $$ TOWARDS RETAINING WALL BLOCK
- VOLUNTEERS TO BUILD THE RETAINING WALL ON NORTH SIDE OF CHURCH
- ADORATION CHAPEL CHAIRS
- CAFE AREA TABLES & CHAIRS
- SOD FOR ST. MARTIN CAMPUS
- HANDCRAFTED FIREPLACE MANTEL FOR QUEEN OF GOOD COUNSEL FAMILY ROOM
- PITCHERS FOR WATER
- COFFEE POTS (THERMOS)
- DESKS FOR PARISH OFFICE
- ICE MACHINE
- EAGLE SCOUT TROOP INSTALL ROCK AND PLANTINGS NEAR THE NORTH RETAINING WALL
- COMMERCIAL CARPET VACUUM & Cleaning SUPPLIES
- 10′ CONFERENCE ROOM TABLE – QUEEN OF MERCY CONF ROOM
- TINTING ON KITCHEN, ADORATION CHAPEL AND MECHANICAL ROOM
- STONE WALL FEATURE FOR FIREPLACE IN ST. WALBURGA FAMILY ROOM
- USPO MAIL BOX FOR PARISH OFFICE
- 14″ CONFERENCE ROOM TABLE – Queen of Saints Conf Room 113
- CONFERENCE ROOM TABLE – PARISH OFFICE
- ADORATION CHAPEL BOOKCASE
- 2 BABY CHANGING STATIONS (INSTALLED IN MEN/WOMANS REST ROOM)
- 6 CONFERENCE ROOM TABLES FOR QUEEN OF HEAVEN CONFERENCE ROOM
- 12 MESH BLACK CONFERENCE ROOM CHAIRS
- DEMO AND REMOVAL OF MODULAR BUILDING
- TRACTOR FOR SNOW REMOVAL
- LANDSCAPE MATERIALS – ROCK, EDGING, WEED CONTROL FABRIC
- $2,000 TOWARDS GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS
- ADDITIONAL CONCRETE (PUNCH THRU) IN FRONT OF PORTIC
Share your ideas of ways we can continue to build community and have fun while living out our mission! Click here for ideas!
If you have goods or services you could discount or donate, or if you wish to donate cash towards the purchase of the “ESSENTIALS”, please email Carol Lutgen, Business Administrator at email@example.com
We will update as needed – come back often!