The Knights of Columbus are a Catholic, family, and fraternal service organization. All that we undertake is for the greater glory and honor of God and His Church, for the strengthening of the family, and for the love of our country.
The basic principles set back in 1882 by Father Michael McGivney still remain the same. They are:
- Charity – to provide assistance to those in need
- Unity – to band together to accomplish deeds not obtainable individually
- Fraternity – to assist our Brother, to aid and show concern for him and to provide
- Insurance – protection for him and his family
- Patriotism – to serve and honor our country in the Church and community
We invite you to join us and become a Knight. Pamphlets are located in the back of church.
You may also contact our Grand Knight directly:
Mike Haben, Grand Knight