Mary Queen of Peace Catholic Church has a rich history in the northwest corner of Hennepin County. We have 2 cemeteries that have served our community from the late 1800’s to today.
+ St. Walburga Cemetery is located in Fletcher near St. Walburga Church
+ St. Martin Cemetery is located in Rogers north of Interstate 94 and Highway 101.
The Cemetery Committee is responsible for the grounds maintenance and upkeep at both cemeteries, including, but not limited to:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup
- Lawn care & maintenance (mowing, weed whipping)
- Planting and maintaining of various shrubs and trees (weeding & pruning)
- Leveling monuments & foot markers
- Seeding & fertilizing new plots
- Snow removal
- Back up lot locator for both cemeteries
- Flag Tender – Displaying the flag at Half Staff when needed
This is a great way to honor those in our community who have gone before us who helped to build our facilities, supported our ministries and created the faith community we benefit from today!
Families are invited to be a part of this vital ministry to our community.
If you are interested in joining the Cemetery Committee please leave a message at the Parish Office for Jerry Knapp, Cemetery Committee Chair.
Mary Queen of Peace Pray for Us!
Arial View St. Walburga Cemetery Arial View St. Martin Cemetery