At Mary Queen of Peace we strive to follow the 3 major goals of Adult Faith Formation as promoted by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
1. Invite and Enable Ongoing Conversion to Jesus in Holiness of Life.
2. Promote and Support Active Membership in the Christian Community.
3. Call and Prepare Adults to Act as Disciples in Mission to the World.
Throughout the year we have different programs and opportunities for Adult formation. These include:
- Bible Study: Life and Mission of the Apostle Peter
- Thursday Mornings: 9:30 – 11:00am
- September 26 through December 19, 2019
- Catechist Training
- Catechesis for Parents of CCD & Youth Programs
- Promotion of Diocesan Events for Adults and Young Adults
- Baptism Classes for parents and godparents
For more detail, visit USCCB on Adult Faith Formation
For further information or questions contact our Faith Formation Director, Cyndi Stifter.