Century link is complete!
After many months of coordinating, communicating, groveling, and prayers, the Century Link work has been COMPLETED!! It has been quite a journey for all! We are very grateful to the efforts of the Kinghorn team and to Jeff Nadeau for continuing to push forward and provide creative solutions and work-arounds to get us to where we are today!
- Voss will be out Wednesday to stub in the sewer and water to the building
- Footings will start next week as well!
- The Elevator shaft is complete and grouted to accept the structural steel and elevator hardware, and the cover was being taken down today.
- The soil correction up to the Century/Link cable has been completed. The tunnel has been opened up and filled in up to the cable location.
- Fehn will be out on Tuesday to finish the soil correction
- Once the foundations are backfilled the structural steel erection can be Scheduled.
This should bring us to the first week in January, and we should start to see the true scope of the facility we are constructing!!!
For more detailed information and past Construction Updates, click here