– EIFS (stucco) work continuing through the week of 6/10. Weather permitting, expect completion by 6/19.
– Fehn currently on site. Pond work completed. (Kinghorn to seed pond; MQP responsible for surrounding area)
– Fehn currently working in cul de sac; complete grading by 6/14. Will continue site grading through 6/21.
– Additional fill was needed for the cul-de-sac area. Found another septic tank!!
– Concrete curbs scheduled for 6/28-7/1.
– Backfill curbs (Fehn) 7/2-3.
– Link footings 6/24, poured walls 6/25.
– Link framing to begin week of 6/24.
– Concrete sidewalks 7/8-12.
– Drywall and taping to continue through 6/21.
– Interior painting beginning 6/6 (prime bathrooms). Currently offices are primed, and will be working in additional areas in building. Will continue through 6/28.
– Tile work in bathrooms ready to begin week of 6/10, pending material delivery. Per Marlon, material delivery 6/13.
– Electrical rough-ins to continue through 6/21.
– Ceiling grid install to begin week of 6/24.
– Plumbing fixtures to be installed after tile is complete, and ceiling grid installed.
– Elevator work will be completed w/o 6/24
MQP NEEDS LIST: Be sure to check out the NEEDS LIST! Both Time, Talent and Treasure are needed to complete our project!
For more details from the minutes last week, click here:
Mary Queen of Peace, Pray for US!